As we prepare for going back to work on Monday, May 11, 2020, attached are some important forms and disclosures for you to be aware of:
- GAR RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES AND SAFE PRACTICES - these recommendations are our guidelines for day to day office operations as well as showings.
Click Here to Read These Recommendations
- COVID-19 HOLD HARMLESS AND RELEASE AGREEMENT - These agreements are designed to advise buyers/tenants and sellers/landlords the risks of COVID infection while showing or seeing properties voluntarily and that brokers and agents will be indemnified from liability. It is highly recommended to be used as these forms are provided to you for your protection.
Click Here to Read for Buyers
Click Here to Read for Sellers
- PROPERTY SHOWING HEALTH DECLARATION DISCLOSURE – highly recommended form to ask important health questions prior to showing property.
Click Here to Read the Disclosure
- NAR CORONAVIRUS: A GUIDE FOR REALTORS - important and helpful information and additional guides.
Click Here the Guide to Realtors
- NAR SAMPLE PREPAREDNESS PLAN FOR CIRCUMSTANCES - This is an NAR guide on steps to take should there be a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Click Here to Read the Preparedness Plan
- Click Here to Read the CDC Guidelines
There was a previous version sent to the Governor's Economic relief panel that may differ somewhat from this list. Please use the version that GAR officially provides you as a guide that is attached here as it is the latest version. Your office may have more specific protocols and you may wish to adhere to those in addition to what is provided by GAR. This is your option as long as the safety for agents, staff, clients and the public are priority.
Further, take the time to prepare your respective offices if you have not done so already. Sanitize where it is needed. Have your plan in place for how many people will be inside using social distancing measures, possible hours of operation and other more detailed safety protocols as you see fit.
Information will change and GAR will be keeping everyone updated - please refer to our website at www.guamrealtors.com as often as necessary or contact GAR Office. While we have been allowed to return to work with limitations, please be mindful that it will not be business as it was before. We must be vigilant with following protocols and other safety requirements to ensure that we contain and maintain the further spread of the COVID-19. It is up to us to continue to be responsible and safe.
Remember, any Governor Order mandates will always supersede the guidelines provided by GAR, as we, the Association, will always endeavor to be compliant of the law.
I thank you all for your time and please let us know if there are any questions you may have.
2020 President, Guam Association of REALTORS®